£30,000 - £40,000
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Electronics Engineering Manager, you will carry out system, analogue, and digital design work on various customer and projects relating to unmanned air vehicles, aerial targets, surface/marine targets and related technologies.
Duties will include:
- On-going development of the company's wide range of electronics systems
- Design of a wide range of low voltage analogue and digital electronic assemblies
- PCB Design
- FPGA Design using VHDL
- Production and maintenance of design records in accordance with company procedures
- Technically manage design projects
- Provide Technical Support to Engineering Trials Activities
Occasional international travel to support worldwide operations may be required
What do I need?
You will be degree qualified in a relevant field, or have equivalent experience, and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an electronic engineering development environment.
You'll also need to have experience in the design of electronic products, a good working knowledge of PCB and component level circuit design and hands on experience of using electronic test and measurement equipment.
Experience in the design of RF products is desirable as is being, or a desire to work towards, Chartered Engineer status.
We also ask that you:
- are competent in technical report writing
- have excellent communication skills
- have a genuine interest to work with product realization
- are creative and pragmatic
- are interested and willing to handle a diverse portfolio of projects and assignments
- have strong time management skills
- are self-driven and able to deliver
- use structured and documented work methods
Please note that all applicants must be eligible for SC clearance as a minimum.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place within the week and we are short listing as we speak!