Are you the kind of person who makes a spreadsheet while planning a vacation? The one who everyone goes to when they need a slightly more energetic version of Marie Kondo in their life? Can you see the big picture, but use stick figures to articulate your vision? This is your opportunity to join our amazing account management team while gaining hands-on experience on multiple accounts. You will be involved in productions big and small, and manage budgets to match.
You must have at least 3-5 years of advertising agency account management experience. A strong desire to learn, awesome attitude and rapport with coworkers and clients go a long way. You also love digital and social media and can prove your skills and experience in this area. Here are some things you'll tell us about when we chat:
- How you've grown throughout your time at different agencies
- The way your natural sense of organization and drive have brought projects over the finish line
- Your approach to communication and leadership
- How you stay on top of industry trends and push yourself to stay ahead
- Your undergrad degree (preferably in marketing/advertising or communications) and your plans for furthering your skills
- How you will know your next job is good fit
We believe that "creative" isn't an end product. It's our mantra, and how we approach everything we do. We think in movements, not campaigns. We let ideas decide deliverables and we don't understand how "one size fits all" ever became something people say. We bring our best every time to help our clients beat theirs. Launches aren't finish lines for us. They're just the beginning. We change up venues, toss out rule books and never stop looking for ways to keep our people excited about what they do.
...Which includes taking care of them. We provide health insurance, 401k, free parking, WFH options, flexible vacation days and an office designed more for our dogs than us.