Afternoon Warehouse Operative
Taskmaster are currently looking to recruit multiple Warehouse Operatives (afternoon shift) to join the expanding warehouse team of our well established client based within Swadlincote to commence immediately.
Suitable candidates for the Warehouse Operative Position will be required:
• Lifting heavy loads for the bay area
• Picking / packing
• Keeping the production area clean and tidy for other Operatives
• Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulation
• Able to work on your own initiatives
• Previous warehouse experience desirable but not essential
• Hardworking, proactive and reliable
• Physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved
Suitable candidates for the Warehouse Operative role must have a strong understanding of the English language. Candidates will be expected to adhere to all health and safety measures at all times as well as the ability of maintaining a clean and orderly work station.
The Warehouse Operative role will be on a temp to perm basis for the right candidate. Working the day shift 14:30-23:00 Monday to Friday. Overtime is available.
Overtime: £17.80 ph
Sunday £23.74 ph
Please apply for full details.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy