Assistant Design Manager role for a Tier one main contractor to join their London office to work on a mixture of projects including: residential, commercial, educational, and refurbishment. This client has a very strong reputation in the building industry for completing projects to the highest standards and on schedule.
Assistant Design Manager duties:
- Attending design & site meetings and taking meetings minutes.
- Attending some site meetings and walks and report back to the design manager.
- Keeping drawing registers and document issue sheets up to date.
- Assisting with technical reviews and raising RFIs and TQs
- Assisting with the checking of CAD technicians' drawings prior to issuing for construction.
Must have 3+ years working as an Assistant Design Manager for a main contractor (tier-1 or 2) /residential developer
CURRENTLY in the UK AND UK RIGHTS TO WORK (NO WORK VISAS)
Salary: 40k (Flexible based on experience) + Travel Allowance
If interested, please send your CV to (url removed)
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.