Position: Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor
Client: Multi disciplined Construction sub contractor who provide a diverse range of specialist construction services. Working for both public and private sector customers.
Skills & Responsibilities:
Take responsibility for the commercial aspect of construction projects from conception to design and completion - delivering projects that are high value and low cost to maximise efficiencies.
- Manage all costs relating to construction projects
- Work very close with Sub-contractors, while ensuring that the needs of a project are met.
- Effectively manage relationships with various stakeholders, while minimising costs to maximise the value received.
- Agree and report final accounts on both the financial and contractual status of schemes.
- Assist with maintaining our world class safety culture through the production of critical designs, health & safety documentation, O&M manuals and commissioning plans.
Skills and Ability
- Applicants will have a proven record of working with construction as an Assistant QS/QS
- Experience of running refurbishment, build and roofing projects is desired but not essential
- Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to work under their own initiative.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
In return you can expect all the benefits of working for a leading specialist company who will help you progress your career. Good salary and benefits can be expected for the successful candidate