iProspect is looking for an Associate Director, Client Services (Associate Account Director) to support one of our largest clients, a global tech giant. This role is responsible for unlocking our clients' business opportunities, delivering outstanding client service as well as innovative solutions and offerings. This position reports to the Account Director.
- Implement innovative and strategic commercial solutions that balance client and agency values
- Build strong client relationships as a trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholders
- Work collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Manage a team to ensure they also build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding customer service
- Immerse yourself and your team in client's business; understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industry; also knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Be accountable for operational success of outcomes and ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Be responsible for clients' billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and management to ensure financial portion of iP's relationship with client is accurate and operates correctly
- Lead quarterly business review meetings and participate in other client meetings as required (including new business pitches)
- 6+ years of Account Management experience in an agency setting.
- 2+ years managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team, preferred
- Understanding of digital performance marketing (bought, owned, earned) and services such as SEM, SEO, Paid Social and Display advertising.
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Flexible Time Off (unlimited PTO)
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave.
**Please note that while this role is located in NYC, all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office**
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency - focused on converting consumer intent into action and driving business performance for the world's largest brands, including General Motors, Gucci, Hilton, the Estee Lauder Brands and Procter & Gamble. We work across a network of 4,900 employees spread over 94 offices in 56 countries.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good-for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.