Branch Manager II
- Job Reference: 269657847-2
- Date Posted: 24 April 2021
- Recruiter: Tech Air
- Location: Moses Lake, Washington
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Airgas NorPac is seeking a Branch Manager for our Moses Lake, WA branch!
A successful Branch Manager at Airgas will be a team player with strong leadership skills to support and drive sales. The Branch Manager has overall responsibility for critical issues of branch operations and profitability including: safety, sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margins, operating expenses, customer service, inventory, equipment, building and vehicles, community relations, accounts receivable and resolution of personnel issues.Our ideal manager will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
* Provides leadership and management direction to associates with day-to-day operations of the retail store including compliance, retail sales, warehousing and distribution.
* Lead, coach and mentor associates; this will include positive motivation and performance evaluation, coaching, providing regular feedback, communication of goals, leading regular team meetings and calls.
* Responsible for managing P&L goals and objectives for the branch location. Control costs and monitor fiscal performance compared to budget utilizing the EBITDA tool.
* Manages and oversees the branch inventory, daily inventory cycle counts and maintains showroom and warehouse appearance.
* Assist outside salespersons in all facets including but not limited to preparing quotes, maintaining all required literature, providing customer follow-up, and gathering sales leads.
* Maintain a positive work environment for the branch in all direct or indirect communications.
* All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work request that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described.
* High School Diploma or GED;
* Basic product identification of welding, safety, gases and supplies;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently;
* Full P&L management experience;
* Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more.
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability