Job Title: Care Assistant
Pay Rate: £10.50 weekdays - £11.00 Weekends
Shifts available: 7am - 2.00pm / 4.00pm - 10pm, Alternate weekends or one day every weekend
Access to vehicle required: No, however some areas may require a vehicle due to the geographical location and nature of the role
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
Always Kind, Always Honest, We Listen, We Learn
We're in it together, working with you to give you the life you want!
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling. Here at Sagecare, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users, imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced Occupational Maternity and Adoption Pay
- Enhanced Occupational Paternity Pay
- Death in Service Payment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us. Care Certificate/QCF
- 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)
- Guaranteed hours available after probation period
- Life works (perks and discounts)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!