I am recruiting for my client based in Clayton West, Huddersfield. They have a wide range of brands and outlets and distribute nationwide.
We require experienced Textile Machine operators to join their tufting team. This role includes checking for imperfections and reporting them, use of machinery and working to deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work efficiently
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- To adapt to changes and work under pressure
- Work well as a part of a team and communicate with other workers
- Positive, "can do" attitude is crucial
- Tufting experience is essential
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and general education
- Very good level of written and spoken English
- Eye for detail
Hours of work:
This role will operate on a day shift Monday to Thursday 7.45 - 16.30 Friday 7.45 - 15.15 with the possibility of a shift pattern being introduced in the future so flexibility is required
- 30 days holiday (Pro-rata)
- Immediate start available.
- Competitive rates of pay
- £1000 joining reward after the completion of 12 successful weeks for experienced Tufting operatives
- PPE provided
Up to £12.50 per hour