CFC are looking for someone to join our client's expanding team in preparing and cooking high quality food for our VIP clients. The client are a bespoke caterer and this position is unique as no two days are the same. The client are not an everyday kitchen and the successful applicant will have to show creative skills in a variety of culinary fields and be able to use their initiative to grasp new techniques.
Reporting to: Head Chef and Directors
Alongside: Sous Chef
- The ability to think on your feet and work under pressure is a must.
- This positions has 2 shift patterns - early 6-2 and late 10-6 with a degree of flexibility.
- You will have at least NVQ Level 2 in food preparation and cooking.
- A basic food hygiene certificate is beneficial, but training will be provided.
- You will be joining a family run business and enjoying being part of a small team is essential.
- We are looking for candidates to grow with the company and become
- valued members of our team.
- You will be working alongside the Head Chef to fulfil bespoke orders and requests.
- You must have experience of preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes
- but specialist training will be given.
- You must have the ability to adapt to a way of presenting and preparing food for the unique executive inflight sector.
- Have excellent communication skills, orally and written.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a team or individually.
- Be capable of working under pressure with time-constraints.
- Have good knowledge of food safety regulations.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be flexible.
- A full driving licence essential (or live locally).
- Very competitive salary!
- This position is 5 days a week including weekends, 35 hours per week contract full time.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Free Parking