Civil 3D Technician
42,000 to 48,000 + package
We are working with a well known multi disciplinary design consultancy who are looking for a Civil 3D Technician to work in their Central London office.
Civil 3D Technician I am currently recruiting for a Civil 3D Technician for an established private sector consultancy, working on a major projects across the UK.
My client values a healthy work-life balance and offers flexible working, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development.
They will provide you with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
- Assist in the delivery of a range of highways engineering related projects on behalf of both public and private sector clients
- Undertake design and modelling to produce smart, technical compliant and appropriate designs for the site, constraints and adopted design standards
- Challenge the norm and promote innovate designs and develop practices that yield effective and solutions
- Assist junior staff to ensure that their project work is technically correct
- Assist Project Managers to ensure that deadlines are met and within budget
- Managing tasks and exceeding expectations Assist with report writing and preparation of technical reports for technical approval
- Development of conceptual design and producing engineering designs and details
- Visit sites and apply best practice at all times The ideal candidate
- Excellent 3D Civils modelling and CAD skills
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical ability and a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and current design standards and specifications
- Working towards professional IEng or Chartership
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues
- Experience in BIM desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines Benefits
- Working from home flexibility
- Negotiable salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Yearly Professional Membership
- Plenty of company organised social functions
Would you be interested in hearing more about this position?