The Company: Nationally recognised and expanding IFA business based in York looking to recruit a private wealth focused Client Liaison Administrator head who holds admin experience working within an IFA/wealth management firm. An AIM-listed business with more than 6,500 active clients and circa £3 billion of Assets under Management, boasting a growing network of offices across the UK with core clients ranging from private individuals to corporate business relationships.
The Role: Sits within the firm's adviser support structure and takes on full administrative responsibilities across private wealth advice for multiple adviser and respective client bases. Standard duties & responsibilities include:
- Personal support to the adviser
- Monitor and manage the adviser's diary
- Deal with all bespoke adviser queries and requests
- Monitor the adviser's opportunities on a weekly basis
- Open post daily and pass to other support staff
- Prepare meeting packs
- Assist with mail merge exercises
- Act as a point of contact for the client in the adviser's absence and deal with client queries
- Book all client meetings including annual review meetings
- Meet and greet all clients
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus stats, 5% pension, 4xDIS, PMI and full flexible benefits package
The Person: Will come from a private wealth focused advisory background and have exposure to supporting IFA's/financial advisers in either in a pooled capacity, or on a 1 to 1 basis. Knowledge and awareness across the private wealth product spectrum (investments, pensions and IHT planning) is required, with 2+ years' time-served administration experience. Career administrators or indeed progressive types who would like the opportunity to progress into paraplanning work further down the line are both encouraged to apply.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below: