Amendment Services is looking for a Client Support Consultant I
You will serve as ADP's front-line for solving clients' challenges, including issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, training their users on ADP technology, and more. You carry the weight of ADP's service reputation and client satisfaction on your shoulders. In this role you will assist amendment services in resolving client issues by placing agency calls and getting vital information to bring the correction to resolution.
The nature of what you do every day will not change. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. Your #1 goal is to help amendment services bring issues to resolution by working directly with the agencies. To thrive in this role you must be detail oriented and have an understanding of what is needed to resolve issues at the agency. You must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You must have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style must be clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Amendment Support - You will make agency calls to obtain information to determine what is needed to bring issues to resolution. You will help our clients manage their business using our solutions, which could include troubleshooting and probing to resolve payroll issues. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience.
- You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on payroll, including federal and state compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our clients.
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of outbound work.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years in a tax oriented position
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry.
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization.
- An understanding of amendment processing and agency requirements
- Previous Amendment or Tax Direct experience a must
- Experience working with agency notices
- Working knowledge of N8 and Mainframe Tax Engines
A college degree is preferred, but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!