We are now recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator for a well-established and growing business, working closely with the team based in their modern Hemel Hempstead based offices (Maylands area).
Due to the nature of this business and the skillsets needed for this role, we are ideally looking for a candidate who is either a top-class administrator, someone used to working in a busy environment or even someone that's worked in a Helpdesk/Customer Service role and used to picking up and managing systems.
Within this role, you will be involved in supporting on projects from concept to completion, this will involve all the relevant administration, system work, raising PO's, liaising with sub-contractors performing the work and much more.
It is essential within this role to be good with technology and able to pick up new systems, so use of MS Packages is essential but any knowledge of using other systems within a work environment would be hugely beneficial.
This is a temp to perm position on a full time basis, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week. This role will be fully office based in the Hemel offices for the first 6 months and then flexible/hybrid working is offered.
A salary of 25k to 26.5k for the right candidate is on offer and whilst temping the hourly rate would match that.
Duties to include:
- First point of contact for all reactive and planned projects, communication received by telephone and e-mail.
- Inputting new tasks into the system to ensure that actions take place within the required timeframes.
- Supporting new contract creation in relation to reactive works and planned activities.
- Interpret planners, inputting updates into the system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status.
- Plan and dispatch all planned maintenance tasks to contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Inputting progress updates into the system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Track the daily work outstanding for engineers and sub-contractors using systems.
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders.
- Collate reports as required.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- Experience within Admin, Contracts Admin, Scheduling, Reception or Helpdesk.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of service level agreements, service targets, objectives and key performance indicator development.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
- Prior knowledge of some form of CRM, ERP or Planning/Scheduling system would be advantageous but not essential.
We are actively recruiting for this role now and looking to interview and find the right person to offer and start asap, please don't hesitate to apply and also call in and speak with Bobby Collins about this role.