Customer Care Administrator
Temp to Perm
Full Time - 40 hpw
My client who are a large logistics company based in Eastleigh have a fantastic opportunity to join their team!!
The role will be to assist with general day to day duties and administration tasks, including
- Logging all bookings & jobs
- Outbound calling to confirm bookings
- Uploading paperwork for each booking and proof of delivery
- Updating notes,
- Running reports
- Supporting the team's customer care co-coordinators where possible.
- Have previous administrative/customer service experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate, confident using new and varied systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic work ethic
Apply now or call for more info
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.