Customer Service Coordinator
Up to £23,000 per annum + excellent benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Would you love to work for a growing organisation, where no two days are the same? Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? If so, then apply today as this could be the fixed term contract you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their friendly and diverse team in Bristol. You will ensure that the diaries of engineers/contractors are effective, so that workloads can be scheduled, adjusted and managed effectively.
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries
- Reply to emails
- Process repair jobs placed
- Log all new repair jobs onto the in-house CRM
- Allocate work to engineers / contractors
- Arrange inspections
- Assist the Maintenance team with equipment and material orders
- Manage and coordinate diaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records
- Provide administrative support to managers
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Previous experience liaising with contractors
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional and polite manner
- Experience of updating databases and able to keep accurate records
Due to this fixed term contract position starting shortly, the successful candidate will need to be available at short notice.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 35 hours per week - working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This role will be based in the office.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.