City based Lloyds Broker is seeking an individual to deliver client service through; advising clients on their insurance programmes, negotiating and placing contracts of insurance that meet client needs and conforming to company practice quality standards.Quoting, Placement and Post Contract Alterations
- Analyse and provide advice on risk and insurance issues and structure appropriate coverage.
- Placing structure is appropriate to the insured's operations; exposure and risk transfer goals.
- Market presentations secure best possible terms for the client, with full material disclosure.
- Negotiates and obtains the most appropriate carrier, coverage and price for the clients' requirements.
- Resolves subjectivities and warranties in accordance with client/insurer instructions to secure underwriters' participation.
- Negotiates agreement to post-placement changes, e.g. by contract endorsement.
- Develops and maintains market relationships to permit the widest placing opportunities.
- Experience liaising with both Lloyd's and company markets.
- Identifies and manages client requirements in accordance with the terms of appointment
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships
- Achieves a high rate of client retention through well-planned and executed account renewal management
- Confident liaising with and/or presenting to international clients whether on a wholesale or retail basis.
- Ensures there are sufficient resources to meet client day-to-day demands and escalates servicing issues to divisional management as necessary
Desirable Experience:London or international market experience preferably in broking, Account servicing to large International corporations; technical insurance. Preference given to those with direct experience within the Cyber and/or Tech E&O markets. Technical insurance to CertCII or equivalent experience