Due to expansion our client a leading company pushing the boundaries in luxury Kitchen and Bathroom design are looking to recruit a Design Consultant to work in their showroom in Cambridge. The company pride themselves on producing beautiful, innovative handmade Kitchen and Bathrooms and integrate leading appliance brands. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within a sales environment together with a flair for design, an eye for detail and a creative approach to selling.
- Work with customers to ascertain their requirements and aspirations.
- Maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure repeat business
- Produce beautiful designs using Planit Fusion 2020 CAD
- Prioritise work and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and targets.
- Attend customer sites to carry out surveys
- Prepare drawings, specification and quotations with detailed presentations
- Use Easy Quote to produce final quotation and obtain conversion to order
Skills & Experience:
- Customer facing with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic, thrives in a sales environment
- A good understanding of Word and Excel is essential
- Knowledge of Planit Fusion and Easy Quote is desirable however other CAD packages are acceptable
- Able to generate leads and utilise leads provided
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional listening skills
- Must be able to read and interpret architectural plans
- Must have a flair for design, an interest in interior design and colour co-ordination, ideally good hand drawing skills.
- Working 4 days Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and Saturdays 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Salary up to £30,000 + commission (OTE 40,000 - 60,000)
- 20 days holiday rising with service to 25 plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus and Cycle scheme available after completion of probation period
Call Julia Sherlock on (phone number removed) to find out more