Gratus Capital is a dynamic and growing independent wealth management firm offering a holistic approach to advising clients through comprehensive financial planning and investment management. Gratus has been honored with Forbes' Top 100 Wealth Advisors in America award for the past five years.
The Director of Client Service and Operations is integral to the success of our clients and organization. The person in this role is a results-driven strategic thinker who will advance Gratus' commitment to providing an exceptional experience for our clients.Overall Responsibilities
- Optimize client experience and back-office processes through full account lifecycle from prospecting, onboarding, transaction processing, and scheduling to client billing, advisor payouts, internal and external reporting, and data integrity.
- Provide oversight of the firm's technology with a focus on efficiency and operational effectiveness.
- Manage vendor relationships with technology and custodian account management partners.
- Commit to the Gratus value of "Raising the Bar" by cultivating strong relationships with industry peers and centers of influence.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, employee engagement, and individual and team development for 10+ professionals in the Client Service and Operations functions.
- Member of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, organizational leadership, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years in corporate management/leadership experience, preferably within the brokerage and/or registered investment advisory (RIA) field. Open to demonstrated visionary leadership improving client experience and operations in other industries.
- Minimum 3 years successfully managing a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Alignment with Gratus Core Values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, Tamarac Suite, and custodial institution platforms preferred.
- Versatility, flexibility, and an ability to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Powered by JazzHR