Come be a part of an energizing culture rooted in people with a commitment to delivering WOW! customer service. If you enjoy fast-paced, physical positions that gets you up and moving, then look no further. AutoZone is the place for you!
We offer flexible work schedules in our world class distribution centers with climate-controlled workspaces. Our full-time DC Advisor schedules include overnights, days, and weekend options.
Benefits include an employee discount, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, disability, referral bonus programs and more!
Come join the AutoZone team and put your career into overdrive with an essential employer who has taken extra precautions to ensure the safety of our employees.
We are a veteran and military family friendly employer. We encourage all candidates with military experience to apply.
The Distribution Center Advisor leads the day-to-day operations for a specific department for a shift within the AutoZone Distribution Center. The DC Advisor assists the DC Operations Manager with leading company initiatives and ensuring maximum productivity, training and retaining high performing employees in a safe environment, while controlling expenses and shrink, and remaining compliant with company procedures in accordance with AutoZone's expectations.
- Manages a team of up to 30 AutoZoners and demonstrates excellent communication, inclusiveness, and collaboration skills
- Leads, directs, and motivates AutoZoners to ensure that work is completed and orders are processed to exceed customer's expectations
- Manages daily and weekly labor cost and monitors daily payroll to ensure compliance with the DC attendance policy
- Provides direction and coaching to minimize operational costs and maximize operational quality
- Monitors work processes and makes suggestions for modifications in order to increase and improve productivity, efficiency, and accuracy for the purpose of improving costs; implements changes as directed