E-Mail Marketing Coordinator
$24-$28/hr Based on Experience
Great Opportunity for someone starting off in their Marketing career to work with a leader in Sports and Entertainment Memorabilia. We are looking for an e-mail Marketing Coordinator to design, create, and deliver marketing e-mails to support the company's products, events, and promotions, as well as engage with customers through personalized journeys. You will have the opportunity to work with various departments, this role will translate each department's vision and goals into high quality, engaging, and revenue driving e-mails. Additionally, this role will manage the e-mail calendar and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery of all e-mail campaigns alongside the corresponding product and promotion launches. This position will interact closely, working cross-functionally with different departments including, Finance, IT, and Design departments, along with related company staff members and external parties.
- Use SalesForce Marketing Cloud to develop high-quality, dynamic, and responsive emails and CloudPages
- Configure and deploy one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns and journeys within Marketing Cloud Automations, including Email Studio and Journey Builder
- Maintain e-mail release calendar and coordinate e-mails with all relevant stakeholders
- Implement, monitor, analyze, A/B test and report project performance and KPIs
- Using responsive email development principles, create content that works across different browsers and email programs
- Manage CRM data and analytics, sharing results with the team (through dashboards and other methods) that will help drive further optimization
- Build and manage SalesForce communications preference center
- Responsible for data cleansing, list management, building smart lists, creating & adding forms to emails or cloud pages, planning and building nurture streams
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, business, related field, or equivalent of 3+ years of experience preferred
- 2+ years of direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications preferred or relevant experience using ESP platform
- Expertise in SalesForce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder, Email Studio, Web Studio, Content Builder and Advertising Studio is required. Knowledge of other Marketing Cloud Studios is a plus.
- Working knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, A/B testing, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Understanding of the latest data privacy requirements including GDPR and CCPA
- Experience with Sales Force Marketing Cloud Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, and Push Notifications
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of project ownership
- Experience implementing dynamic content and personalization within emails
- Experience creating and implementing measurement plans and building reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Strong writing skills
*Please submit your resume for consideration.