Title: Email Marketing and Operations Specialist
SecureSeniorConnections™ has been developed by experts in healthcare, insurance and technology to improve the health and wellbeing of seniors by connecting them with purpose around meaningful activities and shared interests within a digital community. We believe that we can make a difference. Together. And we're just getting started.
Our consumer-facing platform offers members a vast array of personalized information, interactive experiences around shared topics of interest, local activities and volunteering opportunities, and empowers members to connect and engage within a secure community. We've designed this first-of-a-kind platform specifically for seniors and have built it on a foundation of scientific methods to prevent and reduce loneliness for our members, and we're innovating with them. SecureSeniorConnections is data-driven, with a personalized assistant, Olana™, to help members navigate our age friendly platform, even those new to online engagement. We put security first. Members are sponsored by clients and validated as being eligible to participate, helping members in our community feel safe connecting and sharing with fellow members. All services on our site are free to members.
Principles That Will Drive Success:
- An obsessive focus on the customer
- Knowing the difference between what we should do vs. what we can do
- Understanding that strategy is only as good as the execution, and vice versa
- People are at the heart of what we do
- Build & maintain the customer journey across our digital forms of communication
- Work with the Director of Marketing and marketing agency to create eye-catching designs - sharing feedback on best practices that will improve KPIs
- Upload creative assets & build templates for cross-functional review and approval
- Thoroughly test messages in top email clients across devices to ensure the content renders properly and all links are functional
- Continuous A/B testing - optimizing for response rates and engagement
- Analyze and report on performance, using those insights to optimize
- Plan and build out segmentation for each delivery and schedule emails for deployments
- Standardize, cleanse, and automate customer workflows/segments for marketing campaigns
- Monitor and optimize deliverability
- Serve as subject matter expert on internal CRM-related databases and email service provider(s)
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working with Email Service Providers & Marketing Automation Platforms to build messages, workflows, and segmentation
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and ability to multitask priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to build report out clearly on results and make recommendations for future tests and optimizations
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This Job is Right For You If:
- You work smart and hard. You have high standards for you and the team's work, and what a product should enable for its customers.
- You deliver value consistently by being inquisitive, innovative and working with intent.
- You must be a great listener who is comfortable talking to seniors and advisors to understand their needs
- You are customer-obsessed and are committed to a deep understanding of our target audience. You challenge and coach members of the team to deliver valuable user experiences under aggressive goals
- You see the big picture, but also sweat the details
- You embrace that speed of execution is a weapon for a growth company
- You are a strong communicator who can influence a diverse array of audiences from Fortune 500 clients to engineers to sales and marketing professionals
I'm Ready to Join:
If you're just as excited as we are about the opportunity, please apply today!
SecureSeniorConnections, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in hiring, recruiting or employment on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, ancestry, alienage, political belief, disability or handicap, familial status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. SecureSeniorConnections, LLC also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. SecureSeniorConnections, LLC intends to employ only individuals who are lawfully authorized to work in the United States.