£30,000 - £35,000
Our client, a UK leading manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Engineering Coordinator / Planner. You will help the engineering team by overseeing the organisation and planning of the department. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a true market leading company with a strong global presence.
The Engineering Coordinator, assist the engineering department on a day to day basis to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently
We are looking for a Engineering Planner with the following skills:
- Good Engineering Knowledge gained within an FMCG environment.
- Self-managed and able to influence others.
- Qualifications / experience in engineering.
- Good Management experience
- Good communication, organisation, and IT skills
Key duties and Skills required:
- Update and administration of the current CMMS (Shire System)
- To ensure that all reports and records are completed correctly and issued within the correct timescales.
- Performance management of the team.
- To Ensure the achievements of the Engineering KPIs and targets are met.
- Mentor and support the Engineering team.
- Assist in the development of the Engineering department to enable the business to grow.
- To ensure all Company procedures and rules are adhered to and issues are dealt with fairly, promptly, and consistently.
- Health and Safety standards.
- Food Hygiene standards.
- To ensure all plant and equipment are maintained and kept operational and safe
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Jordan Pannell at or call for a confidential discussion on .