Inside Sales - Business Development Representative
As an Inside Sales Representative at TSI, you'll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence.
- Self-identify and self-prospect 75+ businesses daily
- Cold call businesses to set online webinar demonstrations
- Administer online webinars with client present
- Work with each client as they transition to a dedicated Account Manager
- Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Be a part of a high-energy, casual work environment
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer- or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast-growing organization in a booming industry?
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
Who Is Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media-the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses using SEO, website design, social media management, online reputation monitoring, and more.
We've won multiple local and national awards for our work environment, including:
- Charlotte's Best Places to Work: 2
- Best & Brightest Award: 2017, 2019, 2020
- Top Workplaces for Charlotte Observer: 2
- Top Workplaces USA: 2021
Why You'll Love Working at TSI
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to grow personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you'll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We've had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you'll have the opportunity to take steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
Our employees' safety and health are our priorities, so we're working remotely for now. Though our office is open to a limited number of voluntary workers, all interviews and new-hire onboarding are currently virtual.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.