Our Croydon based client close to transport links from Surrey, Sussex and London are actively seeking a Finance Analyst to join their busy Trade Management team. This is an exciting permanent post within a large well-known financial services business where you will be responsible for the co-ordination of asset transitions across a range of classes, providing key analysis on trade costs and transactions.
Our client is seeking an individual with good analytical skills coming from a financial services background. Those who are studying IMC or equivalent will be considered favorably, although full support to obtain this qualification is on offer. Ultimately you will be analytical and able to produce logical solutions within strict time frames and keen to develop your skills within the investment field. You can expect a sociable atmosphere and extensive benefits package too.
Duties as Trade Management Analyst will include:
- Prepare and plan key project documentation
- Successfully co-ordinate project delivery within specific costs and governance frameworks
- Liaising with various internal and external clients, fund administrators etc
- Contribute towards strategical insight and process improvement
To apply for this role the following skills are desirable:
- IMC studying or wishing to study
- Degree educated or investment experience
- Influential across various levels of business
- Proactive and organised, works well in a team
- Strong Excel Skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.