£38,000 - £40,000 doe
We are seeking an experienced Landscape Foreman to join a multi award-winning landscape company based in London, UK.
Our client is an award-winning landscape design and build company based in London, creating uniquely tailored gardens. They offer a high level of support, assistance and direction during the design, planning, installation phase of a project through to completion and maintenance. There is a drive and passion for landscaping, shown through their attention to detail and the extremely high standard of workmanship that goes into creating their signature gardens.
This role will be a "on the tools" position. A majority of these will be garden projects comprising the construction of hard landscaping elements. You will have responsibility for all aspects of the site operation from arrival with design plans, setting out the primary elements and translating the plans into hard structures. You will identify issues and problems and take an active role in resolving these on the ground, ensuring that all the site works are completed to the required, contractual standard.
- Making sure you have the correct uniform and PPE
- Ensuring that all vehicles and machinery that you use are in good order and safe to operate
- Making sure that all tools and equipment are well maintained, clean and serviceable
- Liaising with Managers and Clients reporting progress
- Ensure all stock is available for each job / site daily and organising call off and arranging deliveries as required to ensure completion dates are met
- Produce day work sheet and management records for each job/week
- Maintain a good client relationship, dealing with the Client needs and resourcing them adequately
- Highly organised and professional in approach with a keen eye for detail
- CSCS Card desirable
- SMSTS/SSSTS desirable
- Hard / Soft landscaping experience (3 years minimum)
- Good and clear communication skills for both client and company
- UK Driving licence
- Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 doe
- Bonus scheme after 1 years' service
- 20 days holiday as standard + Bank Holidays
- Licences paid for and training provided