A leading pan-European real estate investment manager are recruiting a Fund Controller (Real Estate) as a result of continued expansion within the finance team. This is a broad, commercial, review role, and an opportunity to work on three newly launched funds.
This Fund Controller (Real Estate) role is responsible for:
- Managing relationships with outsourced third-party service providers, reviewing the prepared draft financial statements (IFRS or local GAAP), and consolidated accounts
- Review of quarterly investor reporting, local property company accounts, holding companies and consolidated accounts prior to inclusion within the investor reporting. Providing financial commentary explaining variances in the financial statements and NAV
- Providing financial transaction support to the portfolio managers and Group Tax Manager. Assisting with structuring new deals in a tax efficient manner, financial due diligence when acquiring companies and assets, and ensuring the appropriate financing is in place
- Input into the fund financial models to reflect the financial and corporate structure of the fund. Producing property and fund level returns using IRR's, and reviewing / challenging assumptions with the portfolio team
- Financial representative for the fund to investors and internal Client Services team. Building relationships with investors, responding to their queries, and attending / presenting at investor meetings
- Responsible for liquidity management, working with the Head of Treasury to assist in securing debt. Preparing cashflow forecasting including the planning of investor and debt drawdowns
- Managing the tax structure and tax reporting of the funds, understanding the fund tax structure and substance requirements, ongoing management of the structure
To successfully apply for this role you will be ACA, ACCA , CIMA (or equivalent) Qualified with experience of working with real estate funds.
To register your interest for this Fund Controller (Real Estate) role please 'Apply Now' for immediate consideration.