Health & Safety Advisor £45k - £50k
We are working with a regional and reputable Building Services and FM Organisation who are looking to bring on a Health & Safety Advisor to cover their Commercial contract on this Static MOD site in the Salisbury region.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational Health and Safety systems and ensuring compliance with those systems and all relevant legislation through the monitoring, co-ordination, and implementation of identified actions.
- Communicate and engage with the projects to implement the HSES strategy.
- Conduct site HSES audits, inspections & visits
- Assist the local & external audit programme across the projects.
- Ensure the business is compliant with all HSES Regulations, company policies.
- Provide HSES advice and support at an operational level.
- Support HSES work winning activities across the business.
- Ensure regular communication and engage with key stakeholders.
- Support the HSES upskilling development of the business operational teams.
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional body (NEBOSH/IOSH/IEMA) or working towards.
- Educated to Diploma/Degree/HNC level.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team.
- Client Facing skills & Attributes
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
- Analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Experience of reviewing and producing HSES reports to executive level
Due to the sensitivity of the Site, BPSS / SC Clearance will be needed of which we can process for you.
Salary £45k - £50k. Car allowance, Other Benefits available e.g., Holidays, Pensions etc to be discussed at Interview.