HR Administrator, World Famous Animal Charity, South-West London, 6-week minimum assignment, with the possibility of extension up to 1 year. Paying £12.35 p/h plus holiday pay.
Great temp opportunity to start your HR career while building on your administration skills. Our client is a high-profile and world-famous animal charity who need an extra pair of hands. Once fully trained the role can be carried out on a hybrid pattern. The role will suit you if you have some experience or interest in Human Resources, a keen eye for detail and the ability to self-check and are self-motivated.
Reporting the Department Head, you will join a busy, committed team - responsibilities of this HR Administrator role will include:
- Writing and checking job ads for roles, and posting to Webrecruit
- Organising up interviews for hiring managers via Webrecruit
- Updating Recruitment campaign and new starters (Excel tracker)
- Chasing managers to provide interview feedback to candidates
- Importing candidate details and creating records on the HR system (Cipher)
- Onboarding new starters
- Issuing and tracking offer letters and contracts
- Taking up and tracking references
- Conducting right to work calls with new starters
- Administration of all the HR department activities
- Responding to HR queries and issues in a timely manner, escalating or directing queries to others as appropriate
- Manage and maintain HR administration ensuring that systems and processes run effectively and that all inputs and HR records are accurately actioned.
You will have a responsible attitude as you will be handling confidential information, plus a proactive and intelligent approach to your work.
You'll be experienced in communicating effectively with people from all walks of life.
You will have excellent written English, be highly numerate and an advanced user of MS Office and other IT Systems.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities' employer and agency.