In-House Indirect Tax Manager Cheshire - Salary paying up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Based in the North West, our client is a rapidly growing Service Provider, who is seeking an individual to join their business as Indirect Tax Manager. This is a newly created role, and it will be responsible for managing and shaping how the indirect tax compliance is processed and managing any ad-hoc projects relating to indirect tax.
- Responsible for all UK and European indirect tax filings VAT, EC sales lists, Intrastat etc
- Review indirect tax submissions for other territories
- Support the introduction of software to produce US sales tax filings
- Subject matter lead on indirect tax matters
- VAT process improvements monitor and reduce error rates
- Assist with project work
- Assist with future due diligence reports for any future acquisitions
Ideally you will be CTA qualified, or a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven indirect tax experience, gained from practice or another in-house VAT role. Exposure to European VAT would be an advantage, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team.