Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that include motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Insurance team in Cypress, CA. The Marketing Coordinator for Insurance Operations will be responsible for the consumer marketing efforts for Yamaha Financial Services Insurance Operations.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create and execute all traditional & digital marketing activities for the Insurance Operations Department. Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing strategies and advertising plans, and promoting the brand internally and externally.
- Track product line sales and costs. Prepare marketing reports by entering sales, expense, and new business data. Collect, analyze, and summarize sales data and website performance KPI's.
- Research market trends, new product information and competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, competitive pricing, and competitive advertising tactics. Maintain research database
- Develop graphic design materials for use with customer solicitations using Adobe Suites or similar programs. Partner with Yamaha Technical Publications and outside vendors for creative development. Create marketing copy for program needs. Maintain and update all program literature. Maintain and update digital content as needed.
- Support department call center by answering inquiries from dealers and customers, recording dealer interactions in CRM system, and fulfilling customer service requests
- Work with business partners to evaluate data analytics and incorporate insights into direct marketing campaigns.
- Lead or participate as a subject matter expert in special projects. Perform other duties as assigned to support YMFUS.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- BA / BS degree in Business Administration or Sales strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years' marketing and digital experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral & written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Some travel required, approximately 5-10%
Reports to: Marketing Events Supervisor.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.