Interim HR Manager
Staffordshire / Hybrid Working
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Duration: Until Christmas 2022 initially with possible extensions
Start: ASAP, they are looking for people on short notice periods or immediately available
Interviews: These will take place on Tuesday 20th September
An organisation seeks to recruit an experienced HR Manager on an interim basis.
You will report directly to the Chief Executive and will be responsible for the HR, OD and Payroll team. This is a senior position which will see you developing corporate strategy and providing HR consultancy advice to the senior management team.
The role is offered on a hybrid working basis, working one to two days a week in the office and the remainder from home.
- Provide HR consultancy advice directly to the Chief Executive and CMT
- Manage the HR, OD and Payroll team (six members of staff)
- Assist with formulating, reviewing and developing corporate strategies and policies
- Take a lead HR responsibility for authority wide initiatives as required.
- Develop plans and policies for Equal Pay, Learning & Development, Policy modernisation, Workforce health, Induction process etc.
- Fully qualified member CIPD
- Local government experience as a HR Manager
- Working knowledge of National Agreement 'Green Book'
- Excellent communication / stakeholder management skills
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.