Paladin is looking for a Manager of Lifecycle Marketing for one of our fast-growing SaaS clients in the healthcare space! Paladin is a specialized staffing firm that focuses solely in the marketing, digital, design and creative spaces. We work closely with top marketing professionals to connect them to their next amazing professional opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager, with 3+ years of recent B2B experience, to develop and execute initiatives designed to ensure clients are successful
This role is 100% remote.
Please email me directly if you meet the following qualifications only:
- 2 years minimum in the B2B (NOT B2C) space most recently
- SaaS & Email channel experience
- Have recent experience in creating an end-to-end multi-channel lifecycle marketing program that increases engagement and upsells with at least 50%+ focus on retention, engagement and upsells
- Been an individual contributor who own strategy and executing (with team support on education, content, and creative)
- Demonstrated expertise in using data to build and optimize marketing programs
The Position Responsibilities:
- The role will also: Partner with Marketing leadership to develop lifecycle marketing strategy for sponsors.
- Create an end-to-end multi-channel lifecycle marketing program that increases engagement in the new clients dashboard, educational content and centralized "sponsor success" recommendations.
- Support new product launches through the integration of relevant features into lifecycle communication flows.
- Support client ROI project through the development of evergreen content building programs.
- Develop briefs and project manage all lifecycle marketing initiatives through our creative development and marketing operations processes.
- Build programs that act as an "always on" Sales' resource, helping scale that team's work and provide 24/7 coverage for our customers.
- Source and analyze market research, insights and site data to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.