Hematology opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
VeloSource has a new locum tenens Hematology opportunity in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- Active PA License, Board Certification and DEA required
- M-F | 8a-5p | Clinic (some flexibility)
- Weekday/night call
- Provider will do consultations in main hospital across the street from clinic
- Can spend an average of 1HR with a new patient
- Weekday/Night Call: Provider Will See Their Own Outpatients, New Hospital Inpatient Consults and Provide Supervision of the Infusion Center | Can Request a Reduced Patient Load on Their On-Call Day
- Provider will Work Solo
- Support Staff: Oncology Registered Nurses; PAs; Medical Assistants; Clinical Resource Nurses, Clinical Triage Nurses Who Create New Order, Take Care of Sick Calls and Support Physicians
- Workload: 7% Inpatient, 93% Out Patient | Patient Mix: 100% Hematology
- Hospitalist Usually Admits Patients and Will Consult with the Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
- EMR: Inpatient - Cerner | Outpatient - Aria
- Temp and Emergency Privileges Available
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.