Founded in 1842, the New York Philharmonic is the oldest symphony orchestra in the United States, and one of the oldest in the world. Each season the Philharmonic connects with up to 50 million music lovers through live concerts in New York City, worldwide tours, and residencies, as well as its digital recording series; international broadcasts on television, radio, and online; and through its varied education programs and expansive digital archive. With the renovation of David Geffen Hall, the New York Philharmonic is now poised for transformation, exciting growth, and development.
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will work closely with the Associate Director, Loyalty Marketing on the development and implementation of new loyalty campaigns and management of existing loyalty
strategies. This position will lead the execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives across all media with a central emphasis on email and digital marketing while strategically optimizing campaigns based on data analysis from surveys, database transactions, and online behavior. They will assist in planning and managing the annual season subscription campaign with the goal of acquisition, retention, and
- Create and execute marketing plans to support loyalty marketing efforts, with a central focus on email marketing.
- Develop and implement segmentation strategies and customer journeys across loyalty
- marketing efforts.
- Support planning and execution of season subscription campaign including project management across multiple teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Relations/Experience, Development, and Lincoln
- Center facilities teams for on-site customer activations.
- Manage materials, processes, database setup, and reporting for loyalty programs delivered to
- targeted customer segments. Examples include, first year subscriber retention initiatives,
- subscriber appreciation activities, first-time buyer promotions, and our subscriber recognition
- Provide analysis and actionable insights of loyalty marketing efforts using reporting tools such as Wordfly, Tessitura, Survey Monkey, and Google Analytics.
- Strategize engagement tactics and manage email communications to subscribers.
- Provide support to external vendors on customer research and surveys.
- Provide support to the Associate Director, Loyalty Marketing on brand loyalty initiatives.
- Assist in managing loyalty marketing budget by tracking expenses and ROI. Review vendor invoices for accuracy and ensure charges are paid promptly.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- 5 years of experience in customer-centric roles across loyalty, marketing, or CRM required.
- Proven success in customer lifecycle management and/or customer retention strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and project management skills required.
- Independent worker able to push projects through to completion.
- Experience developing and executing email strategies and experience using an email marketing platform preferred (experience with Wordfly is a plus).
- A strong interest in loyalty marketing and enthusiasm for digital transformation.
- Ability to analyze metrics for actionable insights.
- Service-oriented and able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Tessitura (or similar customer database software) preferred.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends for on-site loyalty activations at concerts.
- Knowledge of classical music desired.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
The New York Philharmonic offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, long term disability insurance, generous vacation and sick days, 403(B) plan match, commuter benefits, and more.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter along with your salary expectations to . No phone calls, please. Although we appreciate your interest, we will only contact applicants we are considering for interview.