Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients' businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information, visit .
In this role you will help to drive the Data Science & Analytics practice and play a critical role in helping advance the application of business intelligence, advanced data analytics and machine learning as a core building block for our market offerings. Assist in the project delivery for Analytics work, with focus on questions how the customer experience and understanding can be improved to ultimate help our clients' business growth. As an evangelist for Analytics, you will partner with leaders in various divisions, industries and geographies, in order to ensure that increasingly more solutions we bring to the market are data and insight-driven whilst helping to identify new business opportunities and account growth
What sort of projects will you be at the heart of?
Core areas of focus for our Data Science & Analytics group are on Customer Analytics (segmentation, behavior analysis, personalisation, recommender systems, forecasting) leveraging 1st party, 3rd party and various kinds of external data
Analyses of large data sets and applied insights to help create personalized customer experiences across multiple sectors in digital environments
- Consult with senior clients to define business problems and advise on how to apply Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and machine-learning to solve them
- Identify new opportunities within the Data Science & Analytics space and build analytics solutions hands-on
- You will have a strong focus on customer analytics, diving deep into 1st and 3rd party data, to measure, analyze and activate on digital customer behavior
- Define relevant KPI's, design tracking concepts for web data, ensure data sourcing, monitor and analyze data with state-of-the-art web analytics tools
- Build comprehensive dashboards for business users and management level to generate data-driven insights to their businesses
- Employ advanced analytics and statistical methods to prepare and analyse data for (predictive) modelling, from prototypes to production (advanced segmentation, hyper-personalization, recommenders etc.) with a focus on but not limited to customer data (also vehicle data, product data, POS data etc.)
- Help to establish standards in statistical analysis, machine learning and data visualization to ensure consistency across projects and teams as well as prepare reports and presentations for relevant stakeholders (client side & internal)
Your Skills & Experience
- PhD or Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Technical knowledge of web/app tracking solutions (e.g. Adobe/Google Analytics), data visualization tools (Tableau & Power BI), statistics and machine learning techniques using programming languages like Python, SQL and relational data modelling
- Experience with Languages, Frameworks and Services like Python, R, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Cortana, Watson, SPSS, SAS, various modelling packages as well as database technologies (SQL and/or Graph)
- Understanding of digital data like cookies, identities, deviceIDs, jQuery etc
- Experience working in a client-facing, (ideally) consulting role, having great written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders having led, or having been part of, a project team
- Flexibility and the willingness to travel is required for this role as you might need to spend on-site with our clients
- Experience in agile methodology (scrum) and relevant tools (confluence, jira, git)
- Fluent in German (verbal and written, business environment, complex concepts) and English
- Experience working in cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary teams
Set Yourself Apart
- Experience in data-driven marketing, campaign development, measurement, and optimization, Martech, CDP etc.
- Understanding of data (management) platforms (CDP, CRM, DMP, Big Data Lakes, Cloud) and tools (ETL, Processing, marketing automation etc.)
- Experience in production environments for Machine Learning products incl. knowledge of the tools that a needed for model deployment and lifecycle management in ML engineering (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with software engineering principles & deployment methods (preferably in cloud environments)
- Industry experience in the Automotive, Logistics, Finance or Energy sector
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.