Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit .
The primary roles and responsibilities for Manager QE include designing the architecture for test systems, test automation, tools and frameworks, test delivery, client management, team leadership and development, and bringing in E2E Business outcome thinking in the process.
This role includes leading teams in delivering integrated client test solutions. Manager role primarily entails managing the testing for clients while providing direction (Combination of hands-on experience and formulating strategic solutions, while providing guidance to engineers)
- Hands-on in designing, developing Test Automation frameworks using Open Source and Commercial Tools.
- Oversee the development and tracking of integrated project plans, estimations, and metrics.
- Coming up with an Automation framework strategy for Enterprise-level applications.
Following experience on tools/ technologies is desired.
- Testing tools - Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured, Test Complete (Optional)
- Test Frameworks - Experience in designing and implementing TDD, BDD Cucumber, TestNG, Page Object Model, Hybrid automation frameworks for Web, API, and mobile testing
- DevOps and CI/CD tools -Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT. Code coverage tools like Sonar
- Mobile Automation, Services Automation, Automation of AEM or other CMS systems (exposure)
- Cloud Testing tools-Real-world exposure to any cloud platform GCP/ AWS/ Azure. Compliance testing- Terraform using Chef In spec. Chaos Testing using tools like Chaos Monkey, Gremlin, etc. testing of cloud-native components
- Cross Browsers, Device Testing Strategy using Cloud Platforms like Sauce Labs, Browser Stack, Perfecto
- Test Management - JIRA Xray, TestRail, JIRA, and Xray Open APIs
- Technologies - Proficient in 1 object-oriented programming language. Unit testing tools Junit or equivalent. The grip on JSON, YAML, and XML parsing and manipulations. Understanding of web DOM, relational and non-relational database technologies. Shell scripting and Unix commands.
- Performance Tools - Gatling, JMeter, Load Runner
- Has good knowledge of quality metrics, KPIs - measurement, collection, and interpretation
- Exhibit thought leadership in defining strategies for different engagements including functional and nonfunctional test planning and execution
- Experience in working for pre-sales, estimations, RFPs
- Exhibit thought leadership on managing delivery and transformation programs Brings Engineering thinking in defining solutions for functional and non-functional testing, shift left fundamentals, implementing test pyramids, Test data management
- Has a good understanding of industry trends, latest technologies, methodology, and approach in QE
Test Planning and Execution
- Oversee the development and tracking of integrated project plans,
- Estimations and metrics. Experience in managing large complex programs in Testing. At least should have managed a 15+ member team.
Cloud / Infrastructure Technologies
- Experience in a cloud platform (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Understanding of how to read logs, resource metrics, etc.
- Good to have exposure to monitoring tools like Garfana or similar
- Understanding of event-based architecture.
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.