Manager Trainee - Corinth
- Job Reference: 269657156-2
- Date Posted: 24 April 2021
- Recruiter: Tower Loan
- Location: Corinth, Mississippi
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Join the Tower Loan Family in our Manager Development Program!
$2,500 Hiring Bonus!
No previous experience required - we will help you grow your career.
At Tower Loan, we believe in developing leaders. In 10-12 months, our Manager Development Program will give you the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively provide an essential service for customers and lead your own team to success.
If you want to work for a company that cares about your career as much as you do, then apply with Tower Loan.
* Become proficient in customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations
* Develop long-term customer relationships by listening customer needs and recommending the best service via phone and in person
* Promote additional products to best serve new and existing customers (No cold calling!)
* Contact customers regarding payment reminders and arrangements
* Assist the Branch Manager to exceed established branch goals
* Learn and provide support in management responsibility duties such as delegating employee workload and analyzing loan documents
* Become proficient in all aspects of management such as recruitment, staff development, performance management, and leadership
* High School degree or equivalent certification
* Must have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Willingness to relocate upon promotion into management; your preference of relocation is considered.
* Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of background check, drug screening, and credit check.
Benefits & Advantages
* Skill development & growth opportunities
* Complete position-based training program
* Coaching and mentorship
* Strong hire-from-within policy
* Competitive salary & unlimited earning potential
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Awards, recognition, & appreciation
* Mon & Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm
* Tues, Wed, and Thurs: 8:30am - 5:30pm
* Overtime is sometimes required based on operational needs
How to Apply
* Visit our career page to apply
* Text MT173 to