Director of MarketingDEPARTMENT:
M-F, subject to change according to business needsTRAVEL:
Travel will be required 10% of the time.LOCATION:
Hartford, CT or Boise, ID or remote based on candidateCompany Overview
Covr Technologies is a leading, InsurTech venture capital-backed company, focused on using technology to simplify the buying process for life insurance and related products. As an innovator in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven company that provides a simpler way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides the capability to research, compare, and buy life insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes. Our flexible and cutting-edge work environment which includes work from home and remote work options attracts and retains the best talent. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for overseeing Covr's Carrier Marketing Sponsorship Program, from planning and design to implementation and execution, as well as relationship management between Covr and our carrier partners.Essential Job Functions
, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work closely with insurance carrier partners to gather and organize relevant marketing content
- Track compliance approvals
- Plan, design and implement email campaigns, monthly webinars and other communications
- Maintain monthly and yearly communications and events calendar
- Work closely with internal sales teams to coordinate timing and execution of carrier marketing campaigns
- Set goals and track success rates of campaigns
- Drive advisor engagement at webinars
- Manage relationships with carrier partners to ensure timely delivery of content and alignment with internal messaging and goals.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven track record managing and executing multiple marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to set and meet deadlines
- Minimum 2-years' experience marketing campaign management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of email marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Check out our Employee Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed to learn more about our culture!
We offer a competitive benefits package:
To Submit an Application/Questions:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 3 weeks to start increasing with years of service
- Paid holiday's - 10.5 days, including two 4-day weekends!
- NEW - Downtown parking subsidy
- NEW - Summer Hours Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision - 85% of monthly premium paid by Covr for all full-time employees
- HSA employer contribution of up to $800/yr
- Adult and child orthodontia
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with quarterly company contributions
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- NEW - Pet insurance for cats and dogs!
- 401(k) with company match at 3.5%
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance of $25,000 for all full-time employees.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance up to 5x's salary for employee up to $300,000
- Supplemental Life and AD& D plans offered for spouse up to $100,00 and dependents up to $10,000
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): medical, dependent, parking and transit
- Internal Applicants: Apply through Covr's YourSource self-service portal.
- External Employees: Submit an external application by going to
Have a question about an open position… Text your question directly to our HR department at . We check our messages frequently throughout the day and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR