We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to support the Marketing department of Armstrong Transport Group in its primary and administrative duties. As our marketing intern, your role is to drive awareness for Armstrong Transport Group through social media and influencer engagement. We are looking for someone pursuing a degree in marketing or public relations and someone who is already deeply immersed in social media and can help take Armstrong Transport Group's platforms to the next level!
ResponsibilitiesGrow Armtsong's social media presence through engaging content and use data and customer insights to guide this process.
- Create social media content (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) including graphics, stories, and posts.
- Assist with creating video content to use in email campaigns, social media posts, and internal communications.
- Work on fun and engaging contests and giveaways.
- Generate relationships with new influencers and cultivate the relationships we already have created.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing team in organizing and executing various projects.
- Conduct market research.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.).
- Write marketing literature (brochures, blogs, emails, and social media posts) to augment the company's presence in the market.
- Load and stage social media and blog content in HubSpot (training available).
- Good understanding of marketing principles and content creation
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Our team works win Trello, HubSpot, and Canva, knowledge of these systems or similar systems desired
- Strong people and communication skills
- Must be able to work 25 hours per week. The schedule can be flexible but must be at least one day a week in the office in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team.
This is a part-time internship position and does not include traditional benefits. This position will be allowed to work remotely at least 50% of the time and Armstrong is open to a flexible work schedule.