- Job Reference: 269660462-2
- Date Posted: 24 April 2021
- Recruiter: Calvert County Nursing Center
- Location: Prince Frederick, Maryland
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Calvert County Nursing Center -
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to plan, organize, develop, and implement a market strategy in order to generate community interest, appreciation, and patronization of the healthcare center.
1. Must have working knowledge of resident services, general nursing care, housekeeping standards, and
2. Must be qualified to assume the position by training and /or previous experience, preferably in a health care facility.
3. A B.A. in marketing or business management is preferred.
1. Must be physically and mentally capable of performing routine job duties.
2. Good administrative, managerial, organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
3. Must have healthcare marketing experience, preferably in long term care.
4. Be personable with residents, families, staff, social workers, and marketing professionals in the healthcare industry and general advertising.
5. Must have compassion, tolerance, and understanding for the elderly.
A. Support the facility's philosophy of care and strive to achieve its goals and objectives.
B. Arrange community events as needed to achieve goals for:
C. Meet with social workers, discharge planners, and doctors in all affiliated entities.
D. Maintain and update contact lists of hospitals, doctors, community, family/relative members.
E. Assist in quarterly publication of the Center's news for the public and families.
F. Substitute for or assist in the admissions process.
G. Coordinate pictures of special events in the facility.
H. Have local newspapers and healthcare periodicals do articles of special events in the facility.
I. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Administrator.