- Job Reference: 269660081-2
- Date Posted: 24 April 2021
- Recruiter: Village Square Healthcare Center
- Location: San Marcos, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Village Square Healthcare Center - SUMMARY
Creates and maintains effective markets for facility services by developing and sustaining referral relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Participates in weekly sales team meetings, reporting regularly on referral development and progress on targets.
· Develops strategies to maximize admissions of residents in accordance with facility and regional sales plan.
· Evaluates effectiveness and cost benefit of marketing tactics. Makes recommendations to alter strategies.
· Reviews census management practice guidelines, analyzes trends, and takes action to avert deterioration of market share.
· Develops marketing tools for facility or district within budgetary constraints.
· Responsible for relationship development and management of health partners and organizations; sources new business.
· Anticipates and eliminates potential conflicts between internal teams and health partners and/or families/residents.
· Coordinates external marketing of facilities within the community through health providers and organizations.
· Markets the facility's services to the managed care industry.
· Works with local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referrals.
· Plans and oversees the execution of community based promotional events, open houses, and educational seminars.
· Communicates with local media sources to ensure community awareness of facility(ies) services.
· Participates in corporate trade shows, health fairs, and marketing activities, as assigned.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field is preferred.
· One to three (1-3) years experience in health care, long-term care industry, or insurance sales/marketing.
· One (1) year experience with proposal development process.
· Strong technical writing skills.
· Public relations experience preferred.
· Familiar with medical terminology.
· Superior presentation skills - both one-on-one and group.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).