Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life's special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias' counters. We're here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino's?
Seeking a Marketing Manager Retention to manage our marketing promotions. We're seeking someone with strong analytical skills and are interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position is charged with executing new promotional strategies to drive engagement with our current subscriber base and lower churn. Partner cross functionally with analytics, product, engineering, and executive management.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Manage promotional strategy across BTC marketing channels
- Own overall promotion budget development and reporting
- Partner with analytics for promotion results on various metrics including strategic objectives, ROI, etc.
- Maintain promotional calendar
- Partner with data science & analytics to determine key leading drivers and identify audience targets
- Partner with the product team to enhance promotional offerings
- Create and test rewards/promotions across product and CRM to build sustained retention
- 3+ Years experience in retention and promotional marketing
- Experience creating multi-channel strategies to improve retention
- Experience working with data and analytics to identify and measure customer cohorts.
- Good understanding of how to build effective tests and can communicate results to team members across varying levels of experience and technical understanding.
- A team player and very comfortable with collaboration as this role touches almost every team in the company
- Accustomed to a fast paced environment
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today's digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation's largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family's New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you're ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we've recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.