We have openings for a full-time Analyst who is interested in joining an industry-leading healthcare marketing and training agency.
At Flywheel, this position is equivalent to...
- Account Coordinator / Account Executive level at a pharma ad agency
- Account Coordinator / Account Executive level at a healthcare PR firm
- Associate / Jr. Analyst at a management consultancy
Are you a problem solver? A hard worker and self-starter? Do you like to learn in many different dimensions? Do you have a passion for life science, communications, and making stuff happen? We need strong collaborators. Quality communicators. Detail drivers. And all-around perfectionist players.
We're looking for high-potential people who are ready for accelerated opportunity.Primary Responsibilities
Work within a multi-functional, interdisciplinary account team to develop innovative, multi-channel marketing + training programs that meet our clients' needs and exceed their expectations.
What's in it for you:
- Project Management
- Understand project objectives, development plan + timelines
- Know your tasks in development plan and execute against them
- Understand and support client promotional review + submission processes
- Traffic comments through internal teams (design, production, content)
- Client Relationships
- Learn how to clearly communicate to appropriate client peer
- Provide PM with information they need to communicate to client
- Understand client business, brands, and organizational structure
- Content Development
- Review and edit copy
- Proofread documents
- Check references (against academic/medical publications)
- Professional Development
- Learn role of Project Manager for advancement
- Take initiative to pursue development opportunities
- Be proactive + develop solutions within project development
You will work directly with the leaders of the business. You will collaborate with a team of smart and friendly people. You will take ownership of your work and be challenged. If you rise to the challenges of your position, you will grow fast, do more and be rewarded.Position
offers competitive pay with benefits based on experience and qualifications.Desired Skills and Experience
We seek highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of achievement who can bring intellectual curiosity, determination, and creativity to our client work.
You must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (communications, healthcare, science)
- Work and/or internship experience in a relevant field preferred (pharmaceutical, pharma advertising, medical communications, or life sciences)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Superior organization skills + exacting attention to detail
- Copy development + proofreading skills
- Client relationship experience a plus
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Disciplined self-starter
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment with a constantly changing work environment
Flywheel Partners (flywheelpartners.com) is a fast-growing communications agency that supports top healthcare companies with strategic and innovative marketing and training services. Our clients are pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech companies that seek more effective engagement with their customers. Flywheel helps them make that happen.
We are intelligent, intense, and inspired. We value people who are entrepreneurial, low-maintenance, curious, and humble. And we're looking for people who fit that profile to help take our business to the next level.
Flywheel is headquartered in New York City with offices in Boston and northern New Jersey.
Come be amazing.
NOTE: Please include job code AT-03-2021
in cover letter.
Flywheel Partners LLC. provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. The Company complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Associate Director, Operations if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Powered by JazzHR