Mechanical Design Engineer
35,000 - 40,000 + Training, hybrid working, healthcare, bonus, enhanced pension
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a concept to completion special purpose machinery design role offering excellent training and progression opportunities?
Are you looking for an interesting and varied role where you can work on bespoke products and get involved at every stage of the process?
The company are a growing manufacturer of specialising machinery used within printing, all products are made to customer spec. They are a trusted world leader with a global customer base. Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their highly skilled team.
This is a varied and involved role where you will visit customers to get a understand of their requirements, take measurements, design and oversee the manufacturing before it is passed over to the install team. You will have the opportunity to be put on specialist training courses with a genuine chance to progress within the company.
This is a great opportunity for a practical design engineer to work for a growing company that encourage and facilitate personal growth and career development throughout their whole organisation.
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke machinery
- Primarily using inventor to design new jobs which meets the customer & manufacturing requirements.
- Travel to customer sites to take measurements, product design, oversee the manufacture.
- Excellent benefits including training, hybrid/flexible working, healthcare, bonus, enhanced pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, cycle to work, EV salary sacrifice
- 3D CAD Experience
- iLogic experience highly desirable, however, not essential
- A practical, hands on person with previous hands on experience in some capacity (including in personal time/hobbies) would be a distinct advantage
George Mallett - REF - 2406
(phone number removed)
Revorec Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Engineering, IT and Science roles ranging from mid to senior level positions. Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK. By applying to this job you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment.
Design engineer, lead design, CAD, Inventor, Autocad, Graduate, Mechanical design, Huddersfield, Leeds, Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Wakefield