Tailwind, a division of Audacious Studios, is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to join our busy team of marketing professionals. Because our work moves at such a quick pace, we need someone who can hit the ground running. If you're a self-starter who works well with autonomy and wants the opportunity to impact positive change in your workplace, you'll excel here. We promise that as a member of our team, you'll have variety, learn amazing things, and be part of a real team.
Tailwind relies on Digital Media Analysts to interface with our clients AND manage campaigns day in and day out to budget and goal. Yes, we do paid search and online display campaigns, but we also manage online video placements and ad buys, social advertising, and complex behavioral targeting campaigns.
Digital Media Analysts work hand in hand internally with our team and externally with our clients. You keep campaigns running successfully and make proactive recommendations to make the team look like all-stars while balancing day-to-day client communication and account management. While tactics and implementations vary depending on the client, all are expected to perform the same functions.
Here are a few beyond the paragraph above:
- Daily optimization and goal achievement of paid media campaigns
- Campaign budget management and pacing
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Utilizing programmatic ad buys and optimization tools to maximize media efficiency
- Tactical written and verbal communication with the client to complete daily tasks and dive into performance
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT:
- You not only know the difference between PPC and CPM, but you know how CPA can impact ROAS, and have ideas on how to get the highest CR out of a campaign's CTR.
- You know how to manage hundreds of thousands of dollars across hundreds of publishers in any given month. You can handle millions of placements, dozens of ad units, myriad conversion types, and multiple simultaneous campaigns. And you can do it seamlessly for several clients.
- While you can get in and push when you need, you're an avid user of automation, technology, management consoles, and logistics partners. That keeps you out of the weeds and more focused on business outcomes, and constantly on the lookout for new strategic opportunities.
- Examining the details and staying highly organized - always - is baked into your DNA. You pay attention to details while not losing focus on the bigger picture.
- In addition to being an intrinsically social person, you're open-minded, love to brainstorm, have no problem jumping in to help when other members of your team are slammed. BUT… you know how to respectfully push back when necessary.
- You know what it takes to be client-facing and daily account management and client communication excite you. You are the go-to person for our clients when they have a tactical question or need information on how our campaigns are performing.
In addition, you meet these minimum requirements:
- Three to four years of digital campaign management experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple campaigns, budgets, and tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills internally and with clients. You must make the complex simple.
- Strong account management skills to make sure tasks are delivered to clients with high quality and accuracy.
- Statistical and analytical competency. VLookups do not frighten you.
- You're a tactical implementer and know how to make big ideas come to life in small ways.
- Possess a natural curiosity about social and digital media. Early adopters wanted!
ABOUT THE PAY
Salary depends on your experience. Tailwind is an equal employment opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, performance bonuses, health insurance benefits, 401(K) plus match, unlimited PTO, company-sponsored events, ongoing training and education, and really rad coworkers.
READY TO APPLY?
Is our team the right place for you? If this sounds like a fit, we can't wait to meet you.
- Apply online and attach a cover letter and tailored resume to your application and tell us why you are the right fit.