Media Storm (A Merkle Company) Norwalk, CT (SONO)
Media Billing Associate
The Media Billing Associate position supports the Client Finance team with primary role responsibilities of collecting, entering and verifying invoices for all client accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The Media Billing Associate will collect and verify advertising / media invoices (cable, network, radio, etc.), as well as confirm performance under delivery
- Execute basic functions in Strata business system, including matching and entering invoices
- The Media Billing Associate will rectify all billing discrepancies, as well as prepare and send all credit notes to the appropriate vendor and internal buyer / planner
- Make copies of media affidavits to be submitted to clients for all advertising / media campaigns
- Manage approximately 5 clients from budgeting and pre-campaign analysis to billing/spending and post campaign reporting.
- The Media Billing Associate will support Client Finance staff during peak demand with client billing and reporting requests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and communication with other Media Storm departments and partners
- Maintain the billing calendar to track client contracts and revenue.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting/Finance or Business preferred
- Accounting/billing internship experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Outlook, and Excel
- Has strong attention to detail and follow through
- Highly organized, proactive and assertive
- Experience using Strata preferred, not required