Are you looking to join a company that really cares about their staff? Would you like to take on a PA role with much more? Do you like a varied workload?
We are working with a small high profile Executive Search Consultancy in the City who are seeking a PA to join their team and support their senior Executives whilst taking on a range of business support tasks.
This is a busy and varied role where you will be encouraged to take ownership and drive your own areas which means you will be both proactive and quick to respond!
- Diary management for senior Executives
- Schedule a high volume of meetings and calls
- Arranging travel and transport for all meetings both UK and overseas thinking of each step of the journey
- Be the first point of contact for all IT and Tech queries within the team
- Ensure all stock is in place and the office is functioning smoothly each day
- Organise internal team events ensuring a high impact
- Create and format documents as required across MS office
- Updating data regularly and ensuring compliance with GDPR (training given as needed)
- Being the go-to person for the team to help preempt and trouble shoot issues day to day
- Process expenses
- Assist with marketing tasks and updating content as needed
If you have a small amount of PA experience and a great attitude and want to learn and take on more, then this could be the perfect next career step for you!