Mmhmm is a new company from All Turtles that enhances clear, compelling communications via video. Mmhmm helps people create a unique personal video presence and beautifully share their content in a variety of contexts, from remote work, to online learning, to virtual events, or even just socializing.
The Marketing & Community (APAC) role is a part-time contract position responsible for various aspects of marketing and community building targeting the APAC audience, and will report directly to the General Manager of APAC. The initial target will primarily be Korea and Chinese-speaking regions in the APAC region.
The initial engagement will be a 3-month contract, which will be renewed quarterly upon mutual agreement.YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- APAC Marketing:
- Executing on marketing and communications plans together with multiple internal members and external stakeholders such as PR firms.
- Planning, executing, testing and optimizing for new campaigns and content designed for the target market.
- Identifying strategic opportunities and maximizing digital and social campaigns together with internal team members.
- APAC Localization:
- Localizing and optimizing mmhmm's web, blog, support, emails and landing page creation, and managing internal and external translators and other staff for maximum marketing efficiency in the target markets.
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- APAC Community management:
- Planning, executing, testing and optimizing community strategies to reach users, and then adjusting the initiatives as the audience grows.
- Designing programs to encourage creative uses of the product, including finding and connecting with people who are already using the product and effectively feature their work.
- Addressing any controversy or conflict that emerges from the way people are using the product, and contributing creative solutions to resolve the controversy.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Chinese with an attention to detail.
- Language skills in multiple Asian languages would be a big plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology company, working as part of a small team with distributed colleagues.
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing, with some experience in community engagement roles in the APAC region.
- Performance-oriented writing and copywriting skills, to help craft new content, advertising and other campaigns.
- Experience with marketing technologies and tools, and an analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making to optimize various initiatives.
- An abundance of creativity and a passion for developing and delivering big ideas.
This is a remote part-time, contract position reporting to the General Manager of APAC. This role can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US and APAC time zones, US or APAC based applicants are preferred.
All Turtles and mmhmm are committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.