Preston City Centre
Up to £26,000 Depending on experience
Butler Rose are now recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic payroll clerk to join our clients in-house payroll bureau. This is a very deadline driven job with the successful candidate will be required to work closely with the other team members to ensure a high service is given to clients.
An organised, 'team player' will find this role very rewarding. There is a considerable amount of client contact and a good working relationship can be built up.
- You will be working in a team of three to complete weekly, four-weekly and monthly payrolls.
- You will be completing a full payroll process from client submission through to BACS payments and pension uploads.
- The payroll team completes their own typing and secretarial work.
- Dealing with all variety of payroll queries - SMP, SSP, SPP, Holiday Pay
- Ability to manually calculate payroll
- Excellent knowledge of workplace pension schemes
- Working as part of a team
- Organised and professional working manner
- Good Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) skills.
- Payroll bureau experience
- Sage Payroll Experience
- Working with a variety of pension providers
The role would be based at our clients Preston office, with occasional travel to local clients required where necessary.
If you would be interested in this role, apply or get in touch with Sam from Butler Rose on
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.